Book: Just Enough Electronics to Impress Your Friends and Colleagues! - XB-2017-01
TERMS & SHIPPING: We ship most US orders via USPS Priority mail. International shipments require extra fees. When paying by PayPal, you receive immediate email payment confirmation from PayPal, and again from us a few days later. 1-year parts warranty on kits. See Terms and Shipping Policies for more details.
Amaze and impress your friends.
Also, learn a lot about electronics quickly.
Here's the story.
Bob Zeidman’s latest book is intended for the rest of us. If you don’t want to invest in an engineering degree, but you want to know the basics of electronics so you can take apart your computer, understand your high-tech colleagues, converse with your son or daughter, or impress friends at cocktail parties, then this is the book for you. It will take you on a whirlwind tour of the fundamentals of modern electronics using clear, simple language with full color pictures and diagrams. By the end of this short book, you’ll be familiar with the basic concepts, and you’ll be able to speak the language of electronics.
Here's what it covers.
(If you can't explain these to your boss, or to your family at your next holiday party: You need Bob's book)
• Linear Devices
• Electricity as Sound
• Nonlinear Devices
• Transmission Lines
• Digital Logic
• Semiconductor Technology
• Memory Devices
• Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)
• Programmable Devices (ROMs, PALs, CPLDs, FPGAs)
• Computer Architecture
• Engineering Equipment
...and here's the deal.
Available to you only from Heathkit®.
By special arrangement with the author:
• We can offer this book to Heathkit customers below the price you pay at well-known book sellers.
• This offer is only available through Heathkit.
• Even better: If the book is purchased at the same time as a kit, and we can fit it in with a kit we're already shipping you, then we'll credit back to you any shipping charge--shipping & handling is free.
Order today while the book is available. Click on "Add to Cart" above.